When “let’s see what’s around the bend” turns into scaling the next peak, it’s comforting to know you chose socks that go the distance. Silky soft and lightly cushioned, the Kelso hiking sock keeps you moving with all the naturally quick-drying, stink-fighting benefits of Merino wool.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Light Cushion: Light and strong with a thin layer of cushioning along base of foot. Our most versatile construction.
Micro Crew Height: A shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
52% Nylon 45% Merino Wool 3% Lycra® Spandex