Most tournament fishermen have pulled a fish from deep water at some point, and know the pain of struggling all day to keep it alive, only to weigh it in dead at the end of the day. When pulled from deep water, the air bladder swells and will cause the fish to "belly up" in your live-well. If it does make it to weigh in alive, it's chance of survival when released is minimal. Attach one or more FlipClips™ to the bottom fin and your fish no longer needs to focus it's energy on turning over to submerge their gills back into the water. The FlipClip™ is a fish friendly accessory that significantly increases a fish's chances of survival.
- When attached to the anal fin, the FlipClip™ turns the fish over in your well
- Clip is nickel-plated for durability and water resistance
- Rubber coated to reduce the possibility of lead contamination and will not scratch your well
- Unique colors allow the FlipClip™ to also be used as a culling tag at the same time
- Large fish? Clip on two or more, weight and clip are matched to stay on all day
- Helps any fish exhibiting signs of shock, stress or having difficulty maintaining equilibrium